5 Essential Tips about Microneedling That You Should Know
What is Microneedling?
What can Microneedling be used for?
Different needle lengths can be used for different skin concerns. Typical needle lengths range from 0.25mm-3mm.
Microneedling is commonly used on the face, neck and décolletage.
Microneedling can be used for the following skin concerns.
- Loss of skin firmness
- Dull, tired skin
- Acne scars – mild or severe
- Hyperpigmentation/sun damage
- Fine to severe wrinkles
- Old Scars – from wounds or surgery.
Are There any Contraindications to Treatment?
- Active acne or rosacea
- Skin infection or irritation
- Skin cancer/raised moles
- Use of blood thinning medication
- Prone to cold sores/herpes infection
- Severe allergies
- Needle phobia
How do you administer the treatment?
The procedure takes 20-30 minutes. You may feel a little discomfort and a warming sensation on the skin. After the procedure, a mask or cream will be applied depending on your desired outcome.
Are there any side effects?
Genosys treats visible skin damage such as wrinkles, fine lines, dehydrations and sagging skin. Most skin treatments use products which sit on the surface of the skin and less than 20% of these products will be absorbed. Genosys serums cell penetrate very effectively right to the intersection between epidermis and dermis and place the highly effective substances directly at the problem areas.
- Instant visible results
- No pain and risk free
- No injectable used
- Skin is tightened, lifted and glows
- Mini eye lift and lip pout
- Suitable for both men and women
- Microneedling 1 Treatment: FULL FACE & NECK: £199
- Microneedling 3 Treatment Package - Special Offer: £500
- Microneedling 6 Treatment Package - Special Offer: £900
- FULL FACE: £90.00 single session
- EYE & FOREHEAD £50.00 single session
- JAW & MOUTH £50.00 single session