Ways to treat Hair Loss
- Treatment Programs for hair loss and scalp conditions We offer several programs for hair loss and hair and scalp issues.
- We offer all natural alternatives for both men and women.
- Laser or low level light therapy has been shown to be beneficial to hair in several studies. Both in clinic treatments and hand held laser therapy is available.
- DHT Inhibitors: These are products that either interfere with the conversion of Testosterone to di-hydro testosterone (DHT) or help to block DHT from binding to the hair follicle. DHT is the major cause of hair loss for both men and women.
- Hair Vitamins: These products help to aid in growth of hair; either by inhibiting DHT and/or providing the vitamins and minerals that optimizes good quality hair growth. These products can be oral or topical.
- Growth Stimulators: Your hair needs certain vitamins to grow to its fullest and thickest. Most people do not get enough of the right vitamins & minerals for their hair. Our hair Vitamins provide all the clinical proven vitamins and minerals but do much, much more. They block DHT and help grow hair.
- Hair and Scalp Cleansing: These products are optimized to give your hair and scalp the nutrients that are needed without adding harmful chemicals like sodium laurel sulfate, cocamide DEA or alcohols which are found in 95% of shampoos. Most shampoos strip your hair of the essential oils that hair needs, ours do not. Proper hair and scalp hygiene and nutrition is the first step to healthier, thicker, fuller hair.
- Estetika provides superior products at fair prices and offer a consultation to help select them. Hair loss is best treated with several products since no product (even our best) is a miracle.
- We used all the best and proven treatment products from all over the world together to provide you with a treatment program customised for your unique needs.
- Here at Estetitika Clinic, we utilise all these hair loss treatment products including oral and topical DHT inhibitors,growth stimulators, laser treatments, vitamins and better hair and scalp nutrition and health.
- In addition, there are programs developed to treat Androgenetic hair loss, as well as certain hair and scalp conditions, such as; eczema, seborrhea, damaged or broken hair, traction alopecia , chemotherapy induced loss, and alopecia areata.
- Some programs include either in clinic &/or hand held laser for home use.
CONTACT US NOW FOR FREE CONSULTATION