RF Facial vs Facial
Why Radio Frequency Facial is more effective than a facial?
Calling all ladies: do you love getting pampered by having regular facials?
Getting a facial is a lovely treat and leaves you with youthful skin. But did you know there are ways to keep that feeling for longer?
Radio frequency facials and skin tightening treatments are an effective way to firm skin, helping to fight the aging process. When skin ages, the amount of collagen produced decreases, resulting in skin losing its youthful appearance. And while the traditional beauty facial helps skin to feel smooth and refreshed, radio frequency treatments stimulate collagen production and strengthen skin, helping to improve the health and appearance of your skin. This works by generating heat to cause contraction of the collagen fibres which immediately tightens the skin, allowing it to remodel and rejuvenate the previous effects of ageing.
Here are five reasons why you should love radio frequency facials:
1) Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Trouble areas such as the forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth, jaw line, jowls and neck can be tackled.
2) Gives a glowing complexion. Radio frequency facials improve skin tone and texture giving off a brighter and healthier glow.
3) No down time. Treatments are non-invasive which means there is no down time so you can continue your everyday activities as normal.
4) Immediate results. Radio frequency facials improve blood flow and provide a better supply of oxygen helping to clear toxins in the skin with results achieved from the first session.
5) Cost effective. Although the initial cost may seem quite steep when compared to traditional beauty facials, results can last up to two years after the full course is completed. Once complete, a regular monthly facial will help maintain results. So if you want your skin to look its best, you have to take care of it.
Want to know more on RF Facial vs Facial?
Take a look at how the treatment works or book a free consultation with us to discuss your needs.