Laser Treatment for Hair Loss
Generally, men and women lose around 50 to 100 hair strands every day, which is not the case for most of them if the hair grows back. But hair regrowth seems impossible for some people. Read the post to learn about the facts behind hair loss for men and women.
Let’s talk about the facts behind men’s hair loss.
- Around 50% of men get some degree of male pattern baldness by 50.
- The medical term used for hair loss is Alopecia, and the most common type is Androgenetic Alopecia – male pattern baldness.
- Hair loss is pre-determined genetically in 95% of men.
- Several medications like anticoagulants, anti-depressants and chemotherapy can cause hair loss.
- Hair loss is mainly caused due to DHT (Dihydro Testosterone). The enzyme 5 alpha reductase combines with testosterone to create DHT.
- A normal man loses around 100 hairs per day. It can be due to excessive brushing, hair washing or rubbing.
- Hair loss may indicate an underlying medical problem like lupus, diabetes or ringworm.
- Some medicines like Minoxidil (Rogaine) can cause male pattern baldness
- Other causes of hair loss include genetic disposition, excessive stress, hypothyroidism, lack of scalp circulation, hormonal levels, poor quality shampoos and improper nutrition.
Now let’s talk about the facts behind hair loss in women.
- Around 30 million women (one in four) experience hair loss or baldness due to hereditary problems.
- Around 40% of women never expect to face the challenging consequences of hair loss or baldness.
- Around 50% of middle-aged women experience hair loss.
- Generally, a woman gets hair at its thickest by age 20. Once she passes this age, her hair gradually starts thinning, shedding more than 40-100 hairs daily.
- The hair thinning causes fine hair. Women experiencing hair loss have a disproportionately higher rate of fine hair before they start losing their hair.
Considering Laser Hair Loss Treatment for Hair Regrowth –
When scheduling a consultation for laser hair loss treatment, you should rely on Estetika Clinic. Estetika Clinic has partnered with the Hair Loss Control Clinic (HLCC) as the premier aesthetic and wellbeing clinic in Norwich. HLCC has been recognized for successfully treating hair loss in men and women for over 24 years. They have been using Low-Level Lasers for laser hair loss treatment for the past 18 years.
The multi-therapeutic approach to hair loss therapy seamlessly integrates into everyone’s daily routine. Every hair loss therapy program is specifically designed to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. They are simple, effortless and successful. The therapy combines scalp hygiene, laser therapy and DHT inhibiting hair products that yield outstanding results.
HLCC’s hair loss treatment procedures work successfully for men and women with the following conditions:
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Hair thinning
- Alopecia Areata
- Damaged and broken hair
- Traction Alopecia
For more information about our laser hair loss treatment procedure, please contact our clinic at 01603 280521.