Plasma skin tightening treatment has the power to address sagging, wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Let’s know why it has a heavy demand and how it transforms the lives of individuals, rewarding them with firmer and more youthful skin.
What is plasma skin tightening? Let’s check in on the details:
Plasma is a form of ionised gas particles. In plasma skin tightening therapy, a device generates plasma energy, creating tiny arc-like shapes on the skin’s surface. This energises the skin’s natural healing response and leads to elastin production, which is essential for skin elasticity. In this way, it countered the skin-sagging issues.
Reasons for Skin Sagging and Aging: Collagen is the major building material of your body’s skin, muscles, bones, tendons and other factors. In the short term, it contains the maximum amount of protein, which is used as per requirement. It forms the dermis, i.e., the middle skin layer, replacing the dead skin cells, providing elasticity to the skin, and also protecting different organ structures. If this has so much usefulness, then why is our body producing less during this time interval? Let’s know why.
- As you age, your body’s production of collagen drops, leading to a loss of skin firmness and elasticity. As you observe it in your family, as your grandparents and others who have more than 50 years of
- If you expose yourself to the sun more often, it can break down your collagen fibres and also initiate the ageing process.
- The lifestyle you choose also has serious impacts on your skin, causing ageing and wrinkles. More consumption of sugar and refined carbohydrates and lots of smoking may be the reason for a lower level of collagen production, accelerate the ageing process, and make you look much older than your age.
- Some rare diseases and factors damage collagen. Dermatomyositis, scleroderma, and lupus are the primary examples of these types of diseases. These affect the skin as well as other parts of the body. The major concern is that you have to identify them and address those issues earlier to minimise damage.
How Plasma Skin Tightening Works and Effects :
- This process begins with a check up by choosing a trustworthy clinic or doctor who has good knowledge in this field. Then, during your consultation, the trained technicians examine your skin’s condition properly and discuss treatment goals with you through their advice.
- During the procedure, the technician will apply numbing cream and you will not have any discomfort. Those microcharges that are applied to the skin cause the sublimation of problematic tissues at a very superficial level, which results in the elimination of extra tissues or, in some cases, even wrinkles and saggy tissues. Here comes the term sublimation. When a solid particle quickly turns into gas without becoming a liquid, it is called sublimation. The plasma pen focuses a microbe on those affected areas, causing skin retraction and tightening around those areas only. It will never impact other areas of the body.
- When you undergo this treatment, you have nothing to worry about. If you feel a slight burning sensation because your skin becomes heated and nothing more than that, this treatment is very tolerable.
- In this treatment, we can work on upper and lower eyelid sagging, non-surgical eye lifts, frown lines, lines around the mouth and neck lines and also treat smokers lines. Plasma skin tightening always provides natural-looking results by avoiding the overdone appearance that some surgical procedures may cause. With a minimal investment in your health, the effects of Plasma skin tightening can last for several years, making it a cost-effective solution for individuals.
Following the procedures discussed above, proper aftercare is crucial to ensuring optimal results. This may include keeping the treated area clean, avoiding direct and indirect sun exposure for some days after your treatment is complete, and using recommended skincare products by the experts. Some plasma skin tightening will be seen immediately after the treatment, but everyone wants a better result, which will take at least 6 to 8 weeks after the treatment. and purely depends on your lifestyle and where you live.
Obviously, this is a confusion about whom we believe or whom we strategize with. The answer is the Estetika Clinic, which is in Norwich, UK. Ipsita at Estetika Clinic has continued to give remarkable treatments and experiences to their clients for more than 10 years. They have provided beauty treatments as well as aesthetic treatments for years. Those aesthetic professionals working here have good knowledge in this particular field. You can find all those things in a clean and clear manner (i.e., machines, mechanisms, or certifications) once you visit the clinic. Book a free consultation by visiting their site or directly calling their toll-free number, 01603 280521.